Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

Me on Ladies Night Out!

Hello! This morning I woke up to snow!! I like snow right now because it isn't super cold and windy, but as soon as it gets super cold and windy I won't like it any more!! Kipper didn't like the snow so much this morning but now he just wants to be outside!! Yesterday Amy and Liam begged me to come to Waseca to play games so I gave in and went there! We ended up not playing any games though!! I colored with Liam after we ate lunch then he went to bed and Amy and I watched tv ALL afternoon!! We were also getting the stuff ready for her to make her scrubbies at work! Remi decided that it would be fun to lay on top of me instead on my feet like I told her! I let her lay on me for a little bit but after being hit in the head by her long legs I made her get down! When I got back home Jese and I went over to the neighbors for a little bit then he went to work and I watched tv! Today I am going to make chicken noodle soup and maybe halloween sugar cookies if I feel like it! Right now I am watching Untraceable, it is a good movie! Okay until next time,

C.


No comments: