Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Kitchen: DONE!


Well we finished the kitchen, well minus the curtains that need to be hung back up! Last night Jese ran out of paint so he couldn't finish the yellow! So this morning I woke him up at 10:00 so he could go to the store to get more. While he was doing that I drove to Waseca to get the best brown paint ever from my mama! I really like the color that she had, I am glad she couldn't use it so I could have it!! When I got back I found Jese still painting the yellow!! He was having troubles getting it to cover since we didn't prime the walls first! He ended up having to do three coats in some spots!! While he did that I got the walls ready for the brown and he still was working on the yellow!! So instead of waiting for him I just started the brown...I ended up finishing about 15 minutes after he did!! We really like the colors! The yellow is a little brighter than I planed but it still looks good and it brightens up the kitchen a ton. I just have to hang up the curtains and then that room will be completely finished! I have to wait a little longer before I hang them though because the brown paint is still a little sticky! We aren't going to get to the living room/halls untill tomorrow because Jese is now on his way to school. We won't have enough time to finish them tomorrow either, but we will finish them on Thursday. My hands are full of paint so I have to take a shower!! Okay check back in a few days for more pictures of completed rooms!!
Christa

3 comments:

Sharon said...

looks great glad I could give you the paint and it did not go to waste. Does the paint count as a house warming gift!!!!!

Christa said...

hello, the apple cider was a housewarming gift, remeber!! :)

Rick said...

is that a yellow blotch on the ceiling????

just kiddin

looks great

Dad R