Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 05, 2009

A little brighter than I thought!!


Hello!! Well we picked out our paint colors, so far the kitchen is a little brighter than we thought it was going to be!! Hopefully it still looks good!! We are going to be doing a light green color in the living room, hopefully that isn't to bright! Jese is painting the kitchen right now. I helped a little bit but now I am sick of it so I quit because I hate painting!! Tomorrow we will do the living room. We will also have to go to Waseca to get the brown paint from mama so we can do the last two walls of the dining room. I don't really know much today. We got a lot of stuff done today! The upstairs is competly finished besides pictures being hung up! We aren't going to paint up there for awhile. Okay well since I don't know anything I am going to go!
Christa

No comments: