Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

PJ Day!!

Kipper all dressed up for people to come!
Liam and Jese getting ready to sleep in the tent in the living room!
Hello! Yesterday I was super busy! I got up at 8:30 and didn't sit down all day!! I cleaned and cooked lots! At 4:00 people started to come for our housewarming party! We had 22 people total show up! Adam left Josie and Liam here for us to babysit because Amy needs to sleep today. Josie slept very good, she woke up at 10:00 but I just gave her a pacifire and she went back to sleep. Liam woke up at 1:00 scared, he forgot where he was, after some talking he went back to sleep. Right now we are watching cars. I am not going to do anything today! Jese is going to make me shrimp and steak for my birthday! He is doing it today because on Tuesday and Wednesday he won't be here! I am excited to eat it, yummy! Okay well I don't know anything else!
Christa



No comments: