Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lesson Learned!

Hello! Well when Jese is sleeping all day and I leave I let Kipper stay out by himself. So today I thought well he behaves just fine then so I am sure he would be fine by himself all day, boy was I wrong!! We left at 11:00 and didn't get back until 6:00, which is later than I planned and this is what we came home to!! There was also a torn apart book in the study!!

Today when Jese got home from work he decided that he didn't want to go to sleep and wanted to come with me to get pumpkins! So I drove us to Faribault and we went with Papa to get some pumpkins! We got two HUGE ones and three little ones! After that we went up to Grandpa & ma's to pick some apples with the Hagre family! We got lots of them!! Then I had to play photographer and try to take pictures the the Hagre family for their Christmas card, it didn't go very good! Either Liam or Amy would mess up the picture!! Sometimes I guess Josie and Adam did too! Then Jese and I went to Lowes because online they say they have Martha Stewart paint and I picked out a color for the living room. Well it turns out that the one Lowes we go to they don't have it!! We ended up finding a color similar to the one I wanted though!! When we finally got home we cleaned up Kippers mess and then I decided to repaint the hallway! Jese got suckered into helping me and he ended up finishing it, haha!! I did actually help this time though! I really like the color, it isn't spirement green anymore!! Okay I am watching Desp. Housewives now!

C.

P.S. my next update will be number 700!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

hahahahaha, that is sooooo funny!!!!! he made a disaster!! we didn't let bronx out of the kennel by himself until just before liam was born, so he was about 2 years old!!!