Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa B!

Hello! Today is Grandpa B's and my birthday! I plan on spending most of the day by myself! Jese has to leave in a little more than an hour for his work meeting and school. Tonight Papa is going to come up to take me out to eat. I would have gone to his house but we are short a car because Adam isn't done fixing Jese's junker!
Pizza has discovered that Mama fish is protective so when she sticks her paw in the water Mama fish comes to attack her. So now they have been playing who can bite who first! So far Pizza has been way to slow to catch Mama fish, Mama fish has got Pizza a few times though! The babies are looking more and more like cichlads every day! Last night Kipper decided that he NEEDED to bury all of his bones in the house! So he kept taking them and burying them in blankets and then Jese and I would take them out because it was funny because then he would go around looking for another place to put the bones! He is being a good dog again, his naughty week is over!! Now that we are done painting and unpacking we can give him more attention so he is much happier and is not punishing us anymore but tearing apart pillows and pooping in the study :) I am glad he is behaving now otherwise I would not like him very much anymore! The little kitty on craigslist that I wanted, Uuper, must have gotten adopted because he is not on there anymore. He was the cutest little kitten ever! Okay well that is all I know today!
Christa

No comments: