Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

2+2=5, I think!!

Today I had to go to my least favorite class precalc :( but I actully understood everything that we did today so that is good. I have a 66 point quiz in there on thursday so I am going to start to study for that pretty soon. That was the only class I had today. After it Jese and I went to the Smug to eat lunch, we both got spagetti, but mine hurt me. I looked up towards the ceiling and a noodle went shooting down my throat and then my left nostrial hurt for a long time :( I also burned my finger this morning on my hair straightner because I didn't think it was turned on because the light doesn't always turn on so I touched it really fast but I didn't feel anything so I touched it harder and longer and then I discovered that it was turned on and it was very hot so now my finger has no feeling in it :( I like my accounting class so far, I had it yesterday, we had a quiz I think I did very good on it. Tomarrow he is collecting homework so I need to do that pretty soon. I also have to read a chapter for microeconomics and print off the slide show so I can take notes on it tomarrow. On Saturday I made my bed and ever since then I have been sleeping REALLY good, but it still takes me 30 min. to an hour to fall asleep so that sucks. Well I think I will go do homework now, Bye!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper
(is the coolest Wadekamper ever and the coolest person ever!!)

No comments: