Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday

Dike: a dike is an intrusive rock body that cuts across the grain of other rocks.

Hello!! Yesterday my mother, rick, and steve came to winona and picked up jese and i to go to lacrosse so they could shoot. They all did very good!! Then they drove us back to winona and we all went out to eat at jeffersons, it was very good but my mother got a french dip and ordered it without mushrooms and when it came it had mushrooms, she sent it back then, she is very picky!! After that they all left and Jese, Keith and I went to go see the new underworld movie, it was good but not as good as the first one. I think they will make a third one too. Today I got up 9:30 but I was awake at 9:00. I decided to be like amy and not take a shower. I have been doing homework all day, I finally got done at 3:00. I also did my laundry, I had to do four loads, that is the most I have done so far, I think it was that many because before I left for Christmas break I left all of my dirty sweatshirts here so I had to wash all of them plus all of the clothes I have been wearing. For lunch I made Jese and I macoroni and cheese, it was REALLY good!! Well that is about all I know, we are going to watch Fight Club now because we are both finished with homework!!

Oh yeah, I had to stay all by myself in my room again this weekend because Kat went home, it was very lonely but I slept really good!!

CHRISTA ANN WADEKAMPER

No comments: