Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

C for Christa!!

Hello! Today I found out that I got a C on my Precalc test so I am happy because I studied really hard for it and then I paniked when I took it so I thought I did horrible, but it turns out that I didn't! I should have done better though because the stuff I got wrong I really know how to do but oh well. Today everyone in my hall got letters from the hall director yelling at us. Megan (the RA) doesn't like it when people write bad words on other peoples white boards so she reported everyone on my floor to the hall director. It made me kind of made because my white board always has nice messages and drawings on that I make, like right now it says Happy V-Day with a heart and two fish kissing! It is very cute. Anyways I think that she should have went and talked to the people first because that is what she is supposed to do not go and report them. Stupid girl, now everyone is mad at her. Tonight Jese went out to drive to his night class and found out his car was missing. It turns out when you drive to campus the day before and ride the bus back your car doesn't come with you!! He got a $25 ticket too because he was parked in one hour parking!!! hehehe!! Stupid boy. Yesterday we didn't get to hang out at all because he had homework to do all day so today we watched In Her Shoes together, it was pretty good. Then I did all of my homework and he went to class. Well that is all I know for now so bye!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

No comments: