Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2006

And Work and Work, Workin at the car wash...

Well, after 4 hours of doing homework I am finally finished!!! I had to read 100 pages for MN writers so that took the most time, I also had to write a page journal about what I read. I also had to review some stuff for Microeconomics, that would have taken longer but I read the chapter a few days ago so I was ahead. I also had to take a quiz online for MN Rocks and Waters, I get full credit on it no matter what because it is called a warmup, it is so the teacher knows what we need to know more about. Yesterday I finished my blanket!! I will take a picture of it later and put it on here. I had left over yarn from that blanket and the other one I did so I brought them to wal-mart and returned them so I could get more for my next blanket!! I also had to buy a new calculator because the one I had can not be used in precalc because it has graphing capabilites, which we are not allowed to have for the tests. Well I think I am going to start my new blanket now so bye!!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

oh yes, I had my first accounting class yesterday, I liked it and only like 5 people had accounting classes before and those were in high school so hopefully I will be ahead!! There is a book with all of the work papers I need to get but the bookstore is out right now so I am going to have to do extra work because I will have to write out all of the sheets :( okay bye!

Oh yes, I sure wish somebody would send me some mail, I don't even get letters or cookies from Amy any more :( jerk

2 comments:

Amy said...

that's because i am the best cookie maker ever, cassie. and i would make some but i don't even have anytime to make supper for myself!!!!!

Christa said...

Cassie you only sent Jese cookies, never me :( that is why I just wrote Amy