Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 27, 2006

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL...

Hello!! It is very nice outside!! It is in the 50's and it was yesterday too!! Tomarrow it is supposed to be in the 30's again though :( that makes me sad because I hate winter and I just want it to be over with. Yesterday because it was so nice out Jese and I went for a walk before supper and his last class, it was very nice! Almost all of Jese's fish died yesterday!! hehehe!! His water was way too cold, he didn't even have the heater turned on. One of Kat's fish died today too, I guess I am the only one who can keep them alive!!! Kat does not drive me nuts anymore, she realized that she doesn't live in high school anymore so she finally got over the high school in Black River and she got a boyfriend!! He lives in Black River though so she doesn't see him much, only every weekend because she goes home all of the time! Today in microeconomics it was REALLY boring because the teacher will get super excited about something and start yelling and then he will talk about the same thing all hour long. Today he dressed REALLY gay, he had on a zip-up sweatshirt and he had unzipped so you could see his cheast hairs, yuck, and he had on a gold circle necklace, I am suprised he is married. He is loaded though last year he was going to buy a place in Chicago for $1 million, but a 27 year-old couple paid $1.2 million. He does own a business down there though, he showed it to us on a map. Well I have decided to pick up my bow again, I am going to give it a try at regions in Faribault in two weeks with my father, I hope I do okay. My mother is afraid I will beat her!! I hope I do because that would be funny because I haven't shot since March and she shoots all of the time. Well I have to go and get ready for my other classes now! Bye

Christa Wadekamper
(is cool)

2 comments:

Amy said...

what would be really funny is if i shot regions and beat mother too, hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Like either one of you could beat me! GOOD LUCK

Love you MOM