Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 02, 2006

R.I.P G2

G2 died today at aproximatly 5:43. I saw that he wasn't doing very good so I cleaned his bowl but it didn't help. So then I bought a new gold fish to give him company, his name is G3, but that didn't help either and he has now passed on:( I aslo got a snail because he is cool. Tomarrow I will have to return G2, it is so sad. Yesterday a black guy hit on me, it was cool, I like black guys! Jese and I are breaking up and I am going to marry the black guy instead!!! I am so excited, SURVIVER starts tonight!!! Yesterday in geology the teacher wasn't there so we got taught by a student, I thought this school didn't do that. I did learn more though because the student guy actually was talking to us and not to himself like the teacher does. Tomarrow Conor B., and Tim L., are coming here to visit us for a little bit so it should be fun. Well that is all I know for now, I am going to watch King of Queens now!!

Bye
Christa Ann Wadekamper

1 comment:

Amy said...

i bet when the fish people at wal-mart see you and jese they run because they are so sick of you returning dead fish:)