Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 20, 2006

"War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children." -Jimmy Carter

Hello! Not much happened this weekend. Jese got another ticket, this one was for $10 and it was because he forgot to move his car out of the parking lot so it could be plowed, stupid boy!! This weekend I pretty much sat around and did homework. I feel asleep within an hour last night so that was very nice, I think it is because I listened to music, that is what I used to do when I was younger. Well I really don't know anything and I need to do some math homework so bye!!

CHRISTA ANN WADEKAMPER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally...a quote that doesn't belittle my future profession..sweeeet.