Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself." Oprah Winfrey

Okay so one of the reasons I decided to go to Winona was because there aren't supposed to be any student teachers, well for the second time in my MN Rocks & Waters class we have had a student teaching us and all he does is read the notes online outloud to us...I don't think that is what I am paying for...jerks. Today my classes have been pretty boring. I have to study all of my math stuff because I have the Chapter 1 test tomarrow, I am not excited for it but I know most of the stuff so I think I will do okay on it. Last night I watched American Idol but it was 2 hours long and I ended up getting bored so I worked on my blanket, I am almost done with it. Well that is all I know for today!!!

CHRISTA ann WaDeKaMpEr

1 comment:

Amy said...

you are always complaining that your classes are boring, what did you expect when you signed up for studying rocks and math????dork:)