Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"The hatred you're carrying is a live coal in your heart - far more damaging to yourself than to them." Lawana Blackwell

Hello! Today was a busy day. In the morning I got up and went to Precalc. it was pretty boring. Then I went back to my room and Jese and I washed my dishes and I cleaned G3's bowl. Then I had to wash my clothes because I only have a couple of shirts left. Then while that was running I was studying for my test in Accounting I have tomarrow. When my laundry was all done I didn't have time to fold it so I put it in my closet so I wouldn't have to look at it. Then I studied some more. After I was done with that Jese and I ate some supper. Then I went back to my room to do some homework and now I am finished. I am going to fold my clothes now because they probably got all wrinkly :( that makes me sad. Well that is all I know for now!!

Bye

Christa Ann Wadekamper

Oh yes, Rick and Randy just to let you know I do not kill fish Jese does, I have only had 1 goldfish die, and I also had two chiclids die because of cholrine in the water from when I came back from Christmas break. Jese kills fish all the time, not me!

No comments: