Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 09, 2006

"Energy is eternal delight" William Blake

I am sick of people telling me that I am not active enough and that is why I don't fall asleep. I would like to remind everyone that when I was cross-country it still took me forever to fall asleep. When I was working this summer it took me forever to sleep. When I was playing DDR for hours earlier this year I still didn't sleep. And when I stay up really late and am exsuasted I still don't sleep. I don't think that my problem is not being active enough. And I am not going to work out with Jese because I am very confident with how I look unlike the rest of my family and also I only see Jese for about two hours each day and so I am not going to waste that time working out with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you have that restless leg syndrome?
oh well...hope you start sleeping better..
oh and it was nice seeing you when we came to visit.