Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 17, 2006

"I have come to the conclusion that politics are too serious a matter to be left to the politicians." Charles De Gaulle

Man it is cold out, and it just keeps getting colder and colder. I have had to bundle up like a little kid so I didn't freeze walking to classes. I saw some zipper-head walking around today with just a tee shirt on, dummy. This morning I just had to watch a video in one of my classes, it was very boring, it was on greed. It basically said that being rich isn't greedy because it gives other people jobs, I agree. It also said that investing your money into something is better than donating money because you are giving other people the chance to work. In MN writers we just read poems, it was VERY boring, I hate poems, they suck. In MN Rocks & Waters we just talked about rocks, very interesting! Lunch sucked today, I made a turkey sandwich and I had hot chocolate and orange juice. Jese had a sandwich too, but he also had a salad, and he had 2% milk to drink. Tonight I am going to curl up in a blanket and not go outside because it is way to cold. Okay well I don't really know anything I was just bored!!!

CHRISTA ANN WADEKAMPER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just keep burning on politicians...:(