Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hard-working, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then -- we elected them." Lily Tomlin

Hello! Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile. On Sunday night I ended staying at Jese's because my roomate had someone spend the night. Jese was very nice to me and slept on his couch because he went to bed later than me and I was asleep. On Monday morning I started to feel ill, and I ended up skipping my last class because I came down with a lovely stomach flu. It wasn't fun at all. I ended up being sick for 2 1/2 days. I still am not drinking milk because it upsets my tummy :( On tuesday Kat disappered, she went to her aunts house I guess and she didn't come back untill last night. Also on Tuesday night I slept great! I knew there was a reason I liked to be sick!! On Wednesday, I rested on the couch the whole day so now I feel 100% better!! Today it is snowing out :( Jese's night class was cancled but none of my classes were, the jerks, I hate college my classes never get cancled. All of the Winona Public Schools got out of school today too, they are all a bunch of jerks. It is supposed to snow untill 12 or 1 tonight, that is alot of snow. We have about a foot right now (but that is me guessing so it could be anywhere from 1 inch to 2 feet, I am not good at guessing!) On Valentines day, Jese and I just watched tv while everyone else went out and celebrated because I wasn't feeling good, :(. Okay well that is all I know I guess, BYE!!

CHRISTA ANN WADEKAMPER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch on the quote...i hope i wont become one of those two percent.