Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2006

"What you are is a question only you can answer" Lois McMaster Bujold

Hello! This weekend I went home and shoot regionals. I think I did pretty good considerding I haven't shot since March last year. On Saturday I managed to pull off a 285 with a zero and today I got a 294, which is what I got at state last year. Now I brought my bow back with me and I will try to practice a little bit more. It was the most fun I have had shooting archery in a long time because I knew I wasn't going to shoot great and so there was no pressure to be an allstar. It was like I was shooting when I was younger when nobody knew my name. I liked it very much. I got to talk to Cassie's old archer stalker, which is now one of my archery friends, he had a lot go on latley. He got called to go to Iraq but then when he was sitting at home waiting he found out that he had an extra valve in his heart so now he doesn't have to go. I hope nobody I know has to go. Bush sure did mess things up by sending people over there to start a war. Today I ate two cookies that Sister Amy made for me. They were good! When I got back to Winona today I found that all of my fish were still alive!!!! I was excited. Well that is all I know for now!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

1 comment:

Amy said...

good job shooting little sister! they should have left you cookies rick, what a bunch of pigs:)