Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 06, 2006

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics, I can assure you mine are still greater." -Albert Einstein

Well nothing has really happened lately besides that I found out that when I borrowed Harry Potter to sister Amy book #2 broke. The binding came unglued and now it is falling apart, I am not very happy about it either. Last night Jese and I watched Grey's Anatomy and it was REALLY good, I can't wait for it to be on again. I have three test this week they are in my three hardest classes to. I have one in Accounting on Wednesday, and on Friday I have one in Microeconomics and one in MN Rocks & Waters. I am not very excited for them but I am sure I will do just fine in them. Oh yes I have great news!!! We had room checks this week and my room got an award for being clean!! There were a few other rooms that got them too but I am sure mine was cleaner!! Well that is all I know for now!

Bye
Christa Ann Wadekamper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty: always remember, others may hate you. Those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself." -Richard Nixon

Can you believe I am quoting a Republican!!!

Love MOM

Amy said...

i didn't break the book, it probabally happened when you brought it to school!!!!!

Christa said...

I do not kill fish that is jese, my goldfish is the only thing that dies and that is because it is just in a fish bowl.