Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

"Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight?" -Al Boliska

Hello!! Well this weekend Jese went to Faribault again to work with my father. I stayed here because I had nothing to do at home!! Mom and Amy came on Saturday because it was my birthday. We went out to eat at Jefferson's and then we went dress shopping! After that we went to target and wal mart and I used some of my birthday money to buy monopoly. We went back to the apt. and played it, I lost :( jerks don't they know they were supposed to let me win on my birthday!! I made them $0.99 pizza for supper, it was REALLY good!! I really didn't do anything else this weekend. Jese got home last night around 10:00, he was tired. Oh yes yesterday I bought $9 curtins for in the living room so my snoppy neighbors can't look in but they were super ugly and huge so I am returning them!! Well that is all!!

Christa

No comments: