Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hello! Yesterday I found out my grade that I got on my applied calculus test. I got a C!! I was very happy, last year I never got a C. It wasn't even hardly a C, it was a 75%, maybe 76% because she might give me one more point! Now I have 79% in the class, which is almost a B!!!! Last night I made home made pizza. It was very good but I spilled pizza sauce on my newly washed pants and shirt, opps! My back hurts right now so I am watching Ellen. It was very hot out yesterday and I didn't like it, I wish it was cold again. Well I really don't know anything so bye!

Christa

4 comments:

Amy said...

watching ellen does cure backaches:)

Jamie said...

congratulations on being average

Christa said...

it is better to be average then below average!

Jamie said...

well keep on aiming for the stars