Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

"The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you're not in shape for it, it's too far to walk back." -Franklin P. Jones


Hello everyone!! Well yesterday I had a midterm in my business statistics class and I got a B! The average score was 64/80 and I had 66/80, I was above average!! Last night I made muffins I just had to add milk and they were yummy!! Today I am going to clean the apartment so it is clean when mother and amy come on saturday. I am also going to do some math homework! Pizza and Oreo are getting along very well now! They love each other very much!! Well I don't really know much else right now so bye!! Oh and yes my birthday cake does say Happy Birthday Hooker!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

1 comment:

Amy said...

i'm glad pizza and sausage are getting along now:)