Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello! Well this weekend I was super busy. On Friday I went to waseca and my mother made amy and i lunch and then we went wedding dress shopping. After that we went back to waseca and had cupcakes and shrimp alfrado. On saturday jese, amy, dad and i all went pumpkin picking! Jese and I carved some as you could see from the pictures from the other day, by the way I won, I did the one with the ghost! Also that night father made steak and shrimp, it was super good! My dad gave me a knife set for my birthday and they are really sweet!! On sunday I went to grandma b.'s to celebrate all of the october birthdays, then I drove home around 5:30. Jese went down to Iowa for a family reunion so he didn't get home until 8:00. Yesterday I had a midterm in my macroecon class and I got a B!! I was happy with that! Last night when Jese got done with work we went grocery shopping, it was a bit more expensive then normal because we haven't gone in at least 3 weeks so we didn't have anything left!! Well that is all I know for know!!

Christa W.

No comments: