Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." -Unknown


Happy Halloween! Well today I got a birthday present from sister amy, it was a racheal ray cookbook! I am pretty pumped to make a meal from it! Tonight when I got home from class I made meatballs and gravy and noodles and mashed potatoes! The mashed potatoes were supper good! I got my accounting test back, a B is 86% and I got 84.5%, I only needed one more point for a B :( I also got my applied calc test back, I didn't do so good on that one but that is okay because I still have 75% in the class! I have to go to walmart this week and buy boots for deer hunting because last year I used a pair of fathers and they were huge on me so my feet froze, I didn't like that very much! Jese and I are leaving around 11:30 on Friday to go up north deer hunting, I am excited!!! Well that is all for now!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

No comments: