Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sad :(

Hello. I am sad today. Jese was going to get me a kitten for my birthday because Pizza gets lonely when we are gone and I wanted another one. So last night we went to the Winona Humane Society and they told us that we couldn't get one because we weren't 21. I think that is pretty gay but I guess since I am not 21 I must not be stable enough to take care of a cat. So then we drove all the way to onalaska to the humane society there and didn't find any kittens I liked so we went to look at the ones the humane society had at Petsmart and found one. Today however, I found out I couldn't get it because the called the vet and found out that Pizza didn't have her rabies shot. So now I can't get a kitten because there are no other places around here besides Rochester and they have weird hours and so we will never be able to make it there. So I guess I will have to think of something else for my birthday and Pizza will have to stay lonely.

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

mabye you should get a pet lion because they are way cooler then measly little kittens:)