Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 27, 2006

"Even on the highest throne in the world, we are still sitting on our ass." -Michel de Montaigne

Hello! Well today I had a test in accounting. I know I messed up one question but other than that one I think I did pretty good! My nose has been so runny, I think I am getting a cold :( I took some tyonal cold yesterday and today and that helped but now I am out because that is all I had! This morning I was sleeping so good, I did not want to get up at all but I had to. In case everyone wanted to know, the fedreal reserve had a meeting on wednesday and they have decided to keep its target for the federal funds rate at 5 1/4 percent, this means that they are keeping the amount of money in the economy the same! I learned that in macroecon the other day! I really don't know anything but I thought I would update this because nobody else is so all of the die-hard readers needed something to read!! Today I am wearing a hat and I have learned why I don't like them, they cut off lots of your viewing area. Oh well! Well that is all for now, maybe later I will try to put a picture of Jese's hair on again!!!

Christa

No comments: