Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 29, 2006

1 quiz down, 1 quiz and 1 test to go!

Hello! Don't worry I only have 1 quiz and 1 test left to go today! This morning I got up and took a shower and then I checked my email and found out that my first class was cancled. So then Pizza and I curled up on my chair and watched Ellen, it was pretty good! I like her show! My first quiz today was in macroeconomics, I think I did pretty good, I got 5 points for sure because he gives us 5 points just for taking the quiz! Next I have a quiz in ASL, I am pretty sure I will get 100% on it, I am not worried abou it at all. This afternoon I have a test in Applied Calculus, I am not excited for that, but I should do okay. I talked to someone who took it already and they said it wasn't too bad, hopefully they aren't way smarter than me! Well I really don't know anything else so bye!

Christa

No comments: