Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

"America is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there." -Laurence J. Peter

Hello!! Well I just got done with my first accounting test. There were 2 essay questions and on the study guide there were about 20 he was going to pick from and of course the two I didn't want to get, I got! But overall I think I did pretty good. I just looked at the answers for the essay questions in my notes and I think he will give me some credit for each one! I think I got a few true/false questions wrong because those can just be confusing sometimes! The working out problems I did right I think though so that is good because those are worth like 60 points and the whole test is 100 points! Some guy next to me didn't have a calculater so I let him use my $5 one that I always have with me for cases like that, he is still taking the test though so I told him to give to me on friday, hope I get it back! Yesterday I did about half of my math homework, it took me 2 1/2 hours to do about 40 problems! I am going to do the rest on tuesday and thursday and turn them in on friday before my test! On saturday Jese and I went to his cousins football game in wisconsin, he is ten so it was only a half an hour game. The game was tied 2-2 but they didn't do an overtime. There was one kid that was about 1 1/2 feet taller then everyone else so they would hang on him and he would just keep going. I think he was slightly stupid because one time he stoped for no reason right before the goal line and didn't go in until he saw people telling him to keep going, then he got a goal, but he was on the other team so I didn't cheer for him, I laughed at him though! After the game we all went out to eat, I got a pizza burger but it wasn't that good so yesterday I made some of my own for jese and timmy l. They liked them but I didn't like the onion in them because my mother didn't tell me that she doesn't put them in, she uses onion powder instead, hooker! Yesterday Jese and I finished gilmore girls so now I can watch the new season on tuesday!! I am super excited!! Well that is about all I know so bye!!
Christa

No comments: