Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bear Hunting

Hello! Well jese and i got up north around 10 pm on friday and we stayed up and talked for a little bit but went to bed pretty early. On saturday we got up early and went around and baited all of the baits for the day. Both of ours were hit. My dad saw a bear on jese's stand on friday but he didn't shot it because he left it for jese. We went out hunting at about 3:00. dad sat with me on my stand untill we heard jese shot at 4:00 and then he called so my dad went to his stand to help him out. He got a nice girl bear! I had to sit by myself the rest of the day and I was super bored. I played with my phone untill 7:15 then I decided that i should actually sit quietly in case a bear was going to come. 5 minutes later not one bear, but 4 bear came! two of them were brown and one was a little bitty cub, he was cute! and there was a big mommy black bear, i shot that one. I was so scared after that because the little black cub wouldn't go away and he was just sitting there crying and i felt really bad for him, i called my dad to come right away but he didn't get my message right away. after that i called my mother because i was trying to scare the cub away but it dind't work, it finally went away like 10 minutes later and then my dad came with jese in a few more minutes. we had to track it but i found it right away, dad was following the blood and i was just looking for black lumps on the ground! she was like 100 ft. away from where i shot her. mark l. got a bear on friday and my dad got a brown bear on sunday and i don't know if anyone got one last night or today! Jese and i spent the night at the resort on sunday night and then got up at 8:30 on monday and headed on home. Today i didn't have any classes so i have been searching for the key for our mail box that pizza lost, if we don't find it we have to pay $100 because that was the last key so they can't get another so a whole new mail box would have to be bought :( i hope we find it, i told jese if we don't he has to look through pizza's poop to see if she ate it! well thats it!!

Christa

1 comment:

Christa said...

don't worry i finally found the key!