Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion." -Abraham Lincoln

Hello everyone! Not much has happend this week. I had a quiz on friday in accounting and I got it back on monday, I got 17/20!! On the essay questions I didn't even have the right answer, but he still gave me 10/10 on it, hahaha!! Today Jese and I are going to faribault so he can work with father on a roof all weekend. He started his job at wal mart this week. He was switched to a cashier because they wanted him to do 2nd shift for the other thing, i forgot what it was called!! He works on monday and wednesdays from 12-6 and tuesdays from 2-8, so that is good!! he doesn't get his discount card for 3 weeks though :( yesterday we had to go grocery shopping because we had no food at all!! hamburger was on sale so i got a pound because that was all that was left for 93/7. Well I really don't know anything so bye!!

later alligators!
Christa

oh yes, Jese and I walked for a half an hour on wednesday and he couldn't keep up with me, it may have done with the fact he was wearing sandles! After that I watched Project Runway from 7-10!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

nice bear pics! eventually maybe will be able to do some taxideremy jobs!

Anonymous said...

What, No pics of Dad's bear???

Amy said...

what???? YOU went for a walk, are you sick?????