Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello! Not much happened this weekend. Jese went home on Friday to work with dad and so i was by myself the whole weekend. On friday I went to target and got two shirts that were only $6 each! Then I rearranged the living room because I didn't like how it was. Saturday I did some homework and cleaned the apartment. Yesterday I did some more homework and watched some tv! Jese got back around 4, he brought KFC back with him, yum-o man! Today I got my quiz back in macroeconomics that I took on Friday. I got a C on it which is pretty good considering I didn't study for it because I was in Faribault the night before! Today I took a quiz in Accounting, it was easy! I also had a quiz in ASL, it was fingerspelling I studied all night for it!!! I got all 5 words right of course! Tonight I am going to make some bear steak for Jese and I. He is at work right now untill 6:00 and I am waiting for my class to start, it doesn't start untill 3:30! Well that is all I know for now I am going to study for the quiz I have in this class (business statistics)

Christa

No comments: