Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not a good start...

Hello. Well this morning did not start out very good. To start out the day Pizza woke me up way early so then I could not fall asleep. I got up and took a shower, which I did not do yesterday so my hair was dirty, yuck. After that I dried my hair and it still looked dirty! So, I washed my hair again. After that Pizza decided to jump on the table and knocked over Jese's coffee he left there which spilled all over the tablecloth I just washed and I went to pick up the table cloth and the coffee then spilled off of that and all over the floor so now it is still sitting on the table soaked. After that I dried my hair again but the electricity always sucks in the bathroom and it kept going down to like nothing so I went in the kitchen and sat on the floor to dry it. By that time I didn't have time to have a bowl of ceral so I had a little thing of yogurt instead, hopefully that will stay with me until 1:00, which is my lunch break. Then I drove to campus, almost ran over a pedestrian because I didn't see her through the cars by the sidewalk, opps! Now I am in class and it is about to start, I got 18 out of 20 on my quiz though on monday so that's good!

Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

poor,poor sister:)

Jamie said...

it sure doesn't take much to wreck your day!