Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..." -Albert Einstein

Hello! Well not much happened this weekend. Jese and I went home so he could work with my father, he got sick yesterday because he was wet. Last night he was up all night :( poor little boy! We didn't get back to winona untill 8:39 last night and I still had homework to do online. I didn't get to it until this morning because last night I unpacked everything and watched an episode of sex and the city, it was good! I am very hungry right now and I don't even get to eat until 1:00. Jese has to work today until 6:00 at wal mart. On Saturday I went to Step Up with Amy and Mother, it was pretty good but not as good as take the lead. Well I really don't know any thing so bye!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

No comments: