Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

"There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do." -Freya Madeline Stark

Hello! Well yesterday I didn't have any classes so I worked on an assignment for macroecon that is worth 100 points, it is due on saturday and all I have to do for it now is answer 7 questions! It was very easy because the directions told us what to do for each step. Jese and I watched Gilmore Girls yesterday, we are now on the 3rd disk! We are cruising, I should be done by tuesday when the new season starts! Tomorrow Jese and I are going to Wisconsin with Rick and Jese's grandma to go see his cousin play football then we are going out to eat. On Sunday I have to do my Applied Calc. homework because I have been putting it off since last weekend! opps! I am excited because on Wednesday next week my first class of the day got cancled so I don't have to start until 11:00! Well that is about all I know!

Christa W.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you better hurry and finish gilmore girls so i can watch it!!!!