Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"You cannot be mad at somebody who makes you laugh - it's as simple as that." - Jay Leno

Hello! I am pretty sure my apartment is haunted. Last night when I got off the couch to go to bed I went into the kitchen and there on the floor was a picture of an old women, in black and white. It was cut all around her face so that is all there was. You know those scary old pictures where the people don't smile and they look really pissed, well that is how she looked. I think Pizza found it somewhere in the apartment because it looked like she chewed on it. I threw it away because she looked scary and I didn't want to look at her! Also last night and this morning, Jese and I watched V for Vendetta, it was pretty good. We didn't finish it last night because the DVD player wasn't working right and it started to skip so we stopped it and finished it today during our lunch break! It is super cold out today and it just started to rain out. I wish it would wait to rain until I get back home, I am still on campus right now waiting for my next class to start. Well I really don't know anything else so bye!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

No comments: