Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

3 hours and 92 foils later...

Well it only took 3 hours yesterday to get my hair finished!! We put in 92 foils!!! That is a lot for you boys who read this!! Aren't I very attractive with all of the foils in my hair, I think I am always going to wear my hair with foils in!! Right now I am cooking some turkey bagel sandwiches!! So far today I have done some homework and the laundry! Next I am going to clean the apartment because it is MESSY!! My kittens are eating right now, they are sooo cute, except for Pizza is very hyper today and won't quit running around like a mad kitty!! Jese is coming home today so I won't have to spend another night by myself! Last night I was super bored. I finished watching Sex and The City and I watched the movie I am Reed Fish, it was an okay movie but it seemed to go really slow, but that could have been because I didn't really feel like watching it, but I had nothing else to do so I did! My green shirt that I am wearing in this picture only cost me $3 from Target, I am a bargin shopper!! No shirts over $10 for me!! My next check is going to be big I think! Well maybe not because I went home like 45 minutes early twice, but if our meeting goes for 2 hours today like is supposed to it will make up for it! I have 48 hours on each paycheck! Jese has between 45-50 depending on if works both saturday and sunday because sometimes he only works one. Really he works another 18 hours (for two weeks) but those are for his intership so they don't count because he doesn't get paid for those!! We are VERY busy people!! Besides the 48 hours of work I have 30 hours of classes in 2 weeks, that is 78 hours of school/work plus homework time!! My bagel sandwiches are about done now so I am going to go eat my lunch because I am S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G, starving!!

Later Gators,

Christa

No comments: