Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Watching the tow truck!

Hello!! Right now I am watching some cars get towed out of my parking lot because they didn't move their cars this morning!! I didn't either untill 8:30 but that is because nobody else was but then we did because the guy started to snowblow the sidewalk because he was waiting for the tow truck to get here! I love watching cars get towed, it is fun!! I have class in 35 minutes and now I have to leave early so I can walk out to get my car since I just parked it on the road! From now on I am working every other tuesday for more hours because the other lady is getting burned out from working two jobs, that is what she said anyways! My first tuesday I work will be the 29th, I will be busy busy busy!!! Last night I did homework until 9:00!!! However for two hours I did watch tv while doing it, hehe!!! Well I have to go change out of my pj pants so later gators!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is your hair? did you cut it off already?