Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Woohoo Hillary won New Hampshire!!


Hello!! Well not much has happened this week. I have worked every day since thursday, today is my only day off :( Yesterday morning Jese and I got up early to drive to Faribault and pick up his tools for taping and to close my bank account. Before we left we stopped to get gas and Jese decided to close the gas door but not put the gas cap on so we lost about a 1/4 tank of gas on the way to Faribault, hehe!! Jese got another call last night for taping, this one wasn't even flood damage, it sounds like a really easy job because the guy just hit some corners when he was moving stuff around and he has some cracks that need to be fixed, nothing major but he lives in St Charles so hopefully he can do it while he does the job in Utica because it is a long drive from here, he is going to go look at it tomorrow. Today we are going to go to the bookstore to buy our books :( Oh yeah, just to let everyone know I win!!! My cookie was the one on the left, Jese's was the mushy one on the right, like I would write something like that HAHAHA!!!! Right now I am watching Ellen. I am going to watch tv all day long!! Jese and I are trying to watch all of the episodes of Lost before it starts again, we hooked my computer up to the new tv so we don't have to watch it on the little computer screen!! This weekend I am going to be in Stockton all weekend so if you want to call me to bad because I won't answer because there is now cell phone reception there. Anyways I'm sick of my phone so I'm not calling anyone anyways!! Okay well I guess that is all I know have a nice day everyone!!
Christa

No comments: