Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I want to go camping!!

Hello all!! I wish it was warm enough to go camping because I really want to go!! Well I also just want it to be warm outside, that would be nice!! Last night at work I worked a whole 2 1/2 hours!! I went home at 5:00 because it was soooo dead, nobody was stupid enough to go out in the cold cold wind just to get their hair cut!! Today is my only day off of work untill next tuesday :( I have a test on Friday in Business Law, hopefully I do good! Jese got an A on his History and Systems class which is supposed to be one of the hardest psychology classes! I am hungry :( Don't worry I still have A's in all of my classes, I am so smart! We will see if I still do next Friday, then I will have 3 tests done by then! I have one on tuesday next week in intermediate accounting 2 and one on wednesday in accounting information systems, plus the one this friday in business law! I wish I didn't have my afternoon class today, it is from 3-6, why couldn't the wind/storm wait untill today to come, then it would have been cancelled because yesterday any classes starting at 3 or later were cancelled, mine never are :( I think I am going to make some more rochester cookies today!!! We are all out of juice so I had to make kool aid, I don't like it very much. Jese's weekends got messed up so he doesn't work this weekend and I do, now we will never see each other becasue we work opposite weekends and he is going to Faribo on his weekends off to work. He is going to talk to his manager today to find out if they can switch his weekends back so we can see eachother again! I could have worked today but seeing as it is my only day off and I have class I'm not, the other lady said her brother (or somebody) is getting surgery so she couldn't work but that isn't my problem I work enough!! Well I guess I don't know anything else so have a nice day and stay warm!!

Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

all of my rochester cookies are gone:( you should mail me some:)

Christa said...

I didn't make them yet, I haven't had time :(