Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Man I looked good!!


Hello all!! I don't really know much today! Jese and brought my ring in last night so now I can't wear it until Feb. 4 :( Now I am wearing a ring that is to big on my finger and isn't nearly as nice looking! We got a new light for our fish tank at petsmart last night, we also got 20 feeder fish and a kitty toy. For some reason I thought I would be nice and get Oreo a new wand with pink feathers since hers has no feathers anymore, now I have to vaccum up all of the new feathers scattered everywhere! I wish it was spring, I HATE winter it is too cold and christmas is over so the snow should go away :) I am soooo excited I don't work this weekend and I don't have anything I have to do besides get my hair colored/cut at 10:00 on Saturday. Last night we had KFC for supper, it wasn't very good, I am sick of their chicken but I still love the mashed potatoes!! I was going to make meat balls and gravey today for supper but Jese forgot to get potatoes yesterday when he went to Wally world, I hate that store, I am going to boycot it for at least a day!! Oh yeah, yesterday I went tanning because since my hair color is changing I need to get tan otherwise I will look like a ghost and that would suck!! So far in all of my classes I have 100%, I have only handed in a total of 2 assignments though!! This stupid ring is driving me nuts-o because it keeps turning round and round, maybe I should dig out my class ring, that one is smaller!! Then I would look like a loser because who actually wear those after high school. Pretty much I think it was a waste of money, if I have any daughters I am going to take them to a store and tell them to pick out a nice ring so they can wear it forever, not just 3 years like I did. Too bad people don't keep wearing them because I like the stone in mine! So I don't know if anyone noticed but a Wy-nooooona hockey player hurt a Faribo hockey player, good thing he didn't die because that would make Wy-noooona look really bad! Oh yes, Jamie if you still want to go on for your Master's in Social Work the U of M offers courses in Rochester for it, it says if you go part time it should take 2-3 years, maybe I can get Jese to go there, then I can move back home!! He is looking at Stout and the U of M (in the cities). Well I guess I don't really know anything else so bye!!

Christa

No comments: