Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brrr...it is cold!!

Hello again! Well today when I got to school I couln't believe what I saw....there was a WSU basketball player parked in handicapped parking and he was walking just fine and I have had classes with him before so I know there isn't anything terriably wrong with him. If you can play basketball you can walk from the road/parking lot and shouldn't have to park in handicap parking. Some people are just mean I guess! So today a bunch of classes are being cancelled because of the weather but of course none of them are my classes! The public/private schools are cancelled today, jerks! Right now it is still 10 degrees but this morning when I got up it was still around 30! It is getting windy out now too, right now the wind is 17 mph, good thing I wore my scarf today so I don't freeze to death!! Hopefully nobody wants to go outside today so I can leave work early!! The only day I have off this week is wednesday :( However that is probably a good thing because on Sunday I am sure it will be super dead and I will get sent home early because of the the super bowl. Brrrr.. I am cold! So far today the high has been 43 degrees and the low has been 10 degrees! I hate winter I wish it would go away!! Yesterday it was so nice because it was nice and warm!! Except for it melted snow and made our parking lot glare ice when it froze again!! If you decide to visit me you better be careful so you don't fall in the parking lot!! Well I don't know anything else so toodle loo!!
Christa

No comments: