Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stupid Boy!!

Hello again!! Not much is happening in the wintery town of wy-noooona!! This weekend Conor and Timmy came down and visited with jese and I! They stayed up until 4 AM playing games, losers!!! We went out to eat at a chinese place, it was delcious!! I worked Friday-Monday, on Saturday it was super busy, jerks, you would think that since it was cold out people would stay inside!! On Sunday it was busy up until the last 2 hours, that is how it has been during the week. At 6:00 every night it gets really dead, last night I went home 45 minutes early because I didn't want to stay there! When I got home Jese made spagetti and I made rochester cookies because I ate all of the ones I made last week right away!! Next time I make them I will double the reciepe because they are so delicious!! Then Jese went back to work at 10:30 and an hour later I got a call from him saying that he locked his keys in his car while it was running AGAIN!!! I wasn't very happy with him but I found him and let him in his car, dummy!! But to make up for it he brought me some hot cocoa today in between my classes!! Today I want to go to La Crosse because the dummys at Rogers & Holland never send me my bill for Jese's ring so I am going to go there and just pay it all off today. I also have to send my ring in to get sodered! Oh yeah, the other day we played Clue and I beat Jese both times, I am like the best Clue player in the WORLD!!! I gave in and watched 300 the other night, it wasn't that bad but it was just like all the other movies that are about the spartans/titans/whatever else there are!! I decided that if I was born in that time I would want to be a Spartan because they only keep the perfect people and throw the other babies away if there is something wrong with them, so pretty much I would be perfect because there are only perfect people there to breed together which means they would produce perfect babies!! Sweet huh!! I am going to go tanning now so bye!!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

i was going to make rochester cookies today!!!! i didn't though, i am going to make them tomorrow!! yum-o!!!