Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 03, 2008

"It took a Clinton to clean after the first Bush and I think it might take another one to clean up after the second Bush." - Hillary Clinton

Hello!! This is the car I am going to get at the end of the month!! I wish I could get it today but I have to wait. This weekend at work it was actually really busy! I thought that it would be dead on Sunday but it wasn't. On Saturday I didn't even leave until 5:30, but that is because I wanted to move all of the chairs and rugs so I could mop super good!! I have been behind on the laundry since Friday, hopefully they catch up on it today before I get there!! Last night Jese and I went out to eat and there were like 2 other people at the resturant!! Then we went to go watch 27 dresses, it was good!! Today I have to work again :( But at least I get the next two days off, but I have test both of those days which I am not excited for at all. I got a C on my business law test! The roads are getting slippery, Winona schools are getting out 1 hour early, lame-o's always get out early! Well I guess I don't know anything else, have a nice day!!
Christa

No comments: