Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My throat hurts :(

Hi!! I don't feel good today :( Yesterday at work I was sneezing and coughing a lot and now my throat hurts. I wish I didn't have school today. Yesterday we didn't because it was assesment day!! Jese has been trying to cook this week and he isn't doing a very good job. On Sunday he made meat chunks and gravey but he forgot to put lipton's onion soup in it. Then last night he made sloppy joes and he put tabasco sauce instead of worchester sauce in them!! He did make waffles yesterday morning that were yummy though!! Yesterday at work the other receptionist came in and she made me mad because she wants me to work tuesday's for her because she just wanted some days off because she works two jobs so I agreed to work everyother tuesday for her, so yesterday she decided to come sit there for 2 hours!! If you having someone work for you, you shouldn't come sit there for no reason, I could have been doing other things instead of working, jerk. Well I am going to put my hair in a pony now so then I am ready for school, and I have to eat! Oh yeah, on the test that we did as a group last week, we got all of the questions right plus 8 extra points, so we got 108%!!!! Sweet dude!

1 comment:

Amy said...

way to go hooker!!