Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally....

We finally got our fish tank completly set up!! Since December it has been sitting on the floor because the stand wouldn't fit in our cars so Papa was supposed to bring it down but he never did so 2 months later we got sick of waiting and Jese took Papa's truck home with our grill and fish tank stand so now we could finally use them!! Jese put together the grill today and we used it, it worked good!! I emptied out the tank enough so we could lift it up and put it on the stand, then Jese helped me fill it back up!! Well I don't really know anything else. I am just watching the Oscars right now! I have to work every day this week except for tuesday :( Oh yeah, on Friday at 9 PM my boss called me to work on Saturday but I said NO, NO, NO because I had to many things to do. I have 3 tests this week!!! I studied on saturday it was boring! Oh yes, I'm not going to Papa's anymore, I'm on strike until Papa comes to visit me!! He hasn't been here since Sept. or Oct. I don't remember which month it was because it was so long ago!! I do remeber that it was a Sunday and I got sent home early from work because it was dead. So then I was hanging up some curtians in the kitchen and Papa called and said he would stop by on his way home from Iowa!! Okay well I GUESS I don't know anything else, oh yeah, Jese made steaks on the grill, they were yummy!!

Peace,

Christa

No comments: