Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hello everyone!! Yesterday I went and got Jese a Valentine's Day present becasue he told me he got me one! So I got him Rock Band, now we can rock out like the rockers we really are!! We played it for a bit last night while he was working! Then I watched Sydney White while he played some more! This morning when I got up Jese went outside to move the cars since it snowed out again, stupid snow! Then he gave me a pearl necklace because I wanted one!! It is very pretty! I am wearing it right now!! Tonight we are going to go eat at the Macaroni Grill in Rochester, yummy!!! I have just been doing homework for the last hour and I am sick of it! It is weird having today off, normally I work on thursdays but I switched with the other girl so I could have today off and I am working for her next tuesday. I am trying to upload a picture right now but the stupid thing is taking FOREVER!!! My internet hasn't been working right all morning, stupid thing. In case you were worried, yes I am still sick :( and I'm not happy about it. I am pretty sure it is because I went to Amy's house, anytime anyone goes there they get sick. I am pretty sure I am never going there again and if she wants to play games she will have to come to Wy-noooooona!! Well this stupid picture thing still won't work so I guess I don't know anything else, well besides I have to pee!!! Later gators!!

Christa Wadekamper-Rugroden


Oh yeah, today in Accounting I answered a question and got it right!!! The answer was contra-stockholders equity, I am sure all of you know what I talking about!!! Someone else answered current assests and they were wrong, HAHAHA!!!

No comments: