Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

When will it be spring!!!!!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all having a wonderful monday!! I got a 30/35 on my business law test last week!! That is a B!!! This weekend alls I did is work work work!! On Saturday we were down one stylist because she was sick and yesterday we were down 2 because they were sick, so that meant we only had 3 stylists yesterday!! We normally have 5 on Sundays!! But it turned out to be okay because it wasn't too busy! Now I just have to work today and tomorrow then I finally have a day off!! Then I work 2 days and then I have 2 days off!! Yeepee!! I have to pee and now it is to late to go because class is about to start :( Stupid bladder!! Well I guess I well listen now that class is starting!! Tata!

Christa

No comments: