Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I am such a disappointment!!

So yesterday I had all intentions to go and vote!! But Jese and I went to LaCrosse to pick up my ring from the jewlers, then we had to go pick up his car from the tires plus and go to Walmart to get Liam's birthday presant. Then I had to study for my two tests I had today AND I had to be at work by 8:00 for a stupid meeting!! We were just way to busy to sit in line for an hour, it was super packed at the polls here, when I drove by there weren't even spots to park!!! Well on to Jese's car, there were like 4 things that were wrong with it so we had to bring it back today to get it fixed so I had to drop Jese off at work today and I have to drive him back to Tires Plus to pick the car back up. The only reason we went there is because we know a guy who works there (his fiancee works with me) and so he just did most of it on his own. If he didn't I wouldn't have gone to Tires Plus because I am still in a fight with them from like 4 years ago when they made me sit there for 2 1/2 hours just to change a tire and re-allign the car, and charge me up the wazzo!!! Jese's car cost about $240 to get fixed. There was something wrong with the tire, the steering wheel, alignment, and his brakes were metal on metal!! Yes I know it sounds like the guy was just trying to charge us more, but even I knew there was something wrong with the tire and you could tell it need to be re-aligned!! Opps, I forgot I was going to pay the cell phone bill today, don't let me forget to do it tomorrow!! I ate my last rochester cookie today :( I wish I had more to eat. Oh yes, on to the tests I had this week!! In Intermediate Accounting II I got a 65/100 on the test :( but that is okay because I could get that on every test and still get a C in the class, just as long as I hand in all of my homework!! Plus I wasn't the worst person so that made me feel better!! In Accounting Information Systems I just had half of the test today but it was the part I knew how to do really good, I don't know what I got yet but I would guess 30/30, so that should help in case I do bad on the multiple choice/true/false/essay question part on Friday, but I will study more for it tonight and tomorrow!! The last test I had was in Intermediate Mangerial/Cost Accounting. First we had a group quiz, then we convinced the prof. to let us take the test in groups too!! I think we did pretty good!! Well I am STARVING so I have to find something to eat....any suggestions!!!

Later Gators,
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I can't believe you didn't vote!!! Now I have to take it off my blog that I am proud of you for voting. I am having a turkey burger and sweet pototo fies for supper if you want to drive up and have some.

See you on Sat.
mom