Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Blog for my Papa!

Jese with a sunnie at the cabin
Me with a walleye at the cabin
Me and my crappie at the old cabin
Dad when he was young!!
Me and Amy in Canada
Dad with Crappie at the cabin
Dad's fish at the cabin

Bob and Dad with some walleyes
My mounter that I threw back in Canada on the river!
Canada Walleyes!
Papa wanted some fish pictures put up so here they are!! I didn't have any sunny ones :( But these are what I could find and put on my computer in 10 minutes this morning before I left for school!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I dig the flashback photos, I should do that sometime! Remember how white Amy's hair used to get???

Christa said...

Yeah, it used to get super white!! I wish I would have mounted my river northren instead of the hydro one!! It is much bigger!

Amy said...

and along with my white hair, i was nice and skinny too:( how the times have changed....